Amed Diving and Snorkeling Experience
Would you like to go diving or snorkeling in Amed? We run daily trips to the best dive sites around Amed. Come and visit the Japanese Wreck in Amed that you can see either snorkeling or diving. From small and weird critters to reefs and walls, Amed has something for everyone.
Roughly a 2-hour drive from Sanur we take you to Amed’s black volcanic sand area. The dives from the shore offer beautiful coral gardens full of staghorn corals, schools of fish, turtles and bumphead parrotfish. The black sand provides a fantastic contrast to the vibrant soft corals and reef fish, which makes Amed an unique area in itself.
Our driver will meet you at your hotel lobby at the appointed time to take you to our dive centre or if you are staying with us just walk in after your breakfast. After check-in at the dive centre, a cup of coffee or tea we will start the scenic drive up to Amed at 08:00AM. The hills and rice fields and rides through local villages give you a beautiful little peek at what Bali has to offer.
After changing into dive gear, there’s easy access to the dive sites. Generally, we do one dive, have lunch and then a second dive.
At the restaurant there are showers available to use before heading back, estimated time of arrival in Sanur is 05:00-06:00PM.
- Transfers from & to hotel (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua areas)
- Lunch (packed in reusable bento boxes), snacks & fruits, water & soft drinks
- Full set of rental dive equipment & dive computer
- Tanks/weights, dive guide
- Insurance and safety kit incl. Nautilus Lifeline
- We are a water refill station so please refill your water bottles and drink plenty of water
- Not included but available for sale: Reef Safe sunscreen lotion besides a wide range of snorkel and dive equipment should you wish to purchase some of your own
Amed is great for all level of divers, PADI Courses and snorkellers.
The water temperatures around the Bali coastal sides (Tulamben, Amed, Padang Bai) are warm, 26-30 degrees.
10-20 meter depending on the circumstances on the day
Amed is great for all level of divers, the circumstances are generally calm and easy. It suits (PADI) introduction dives, open water courses, advanced courses but also more experienced divers hunting for critters and of course for photography enthusiasts.